Thursday, August 03, 2006

Joining the Ambatchdotcom Seocontest

I was surfing the web when my eye crossed a forum topic about a seocontest... I couldn't resist, so I opened and read it. At the moment I read it, I knew one thing for certain: I'm going to participate with the Ambatchdotcom Seocontest and I'm going to win!

A friend of mine, who is actually a bigger SEO-guru then I am, thought exactly the same about this Ambatchdotcom Seocontest, so why not bundle our SEO-knowledge and win this 4 grand?

One thing we have to keep in mind with a Seo contest like this, Ambatchdotcom Seocontest, is that we aren't the only SEO guru’s alive who’re planning to win 4.000 USD... But the only thing we need to do is to be better than the rest of the SEO guru's and this Ambatchdotcom Seocontest is in the pocket!

However, this is my first time joining a seocontest so I don't have a clue how good I am in comparision with other SEOers, but it’s definitely worth a try! I think we both have the right motivation, have good knowledge about SEO and some good backlinks, so I definitely believe it's possible to rank high and win the Ambatchdotcom Seocontest.

All right then.. First some research before we’re going to start with this Ambatchdotcom World SEO Championship. I searched for “Ambatchdotcom Seocontest” and what did I see in Google?

Results 1 - 10 of about 344,000 for ambatchdotcom seocontest. (0.26 seconds)

Whoah! It looks like we are not the only one participating this seocontest… Which makes it even more fun, with a lot of competitors we can really test how good (or bad) we are with SEO.

Well, I’m going to quit this post.. We’ll keep you posted!